सीधे मुख्य सामग्री पर जाएं

प्रदर्शित

Daimon beats

 How to get free daimon bites


Free daimon bites


Help save the multiverse


Let's play!


This is a quiz of Supernatural Trivia! I made it to take at the World Cup on Sunday. Many people will be impressed by how much I know about Supernatural trivia. But most importantly, if anyone questions me, I will give them an answer that will immediately send them to a SPN forum that, as of yesterday, I'm banned from.If I were to die today, I'd want you to know that I made it clear to all involved that I was quite serious about keeping the Supernatural fandom free of racism, misogynist commenters and harassment. This was, in part, to protect the community of people who make up our fandom. It was also because I know that harassment leads to abuse and harassment is, to me, a greater crime than the crime of being an asshole. 

टिप्पणियाँ

Instafollow technical